A game filled with joy!
I played Wattam for 8 hours and completed it twice, the review toplines are:
- A family game made for children in their early childhood.
- To adults play and have fun they must reconnect with the child they once were.
- Game is easy and short for adults but can be challenging and endless for kids.
- The game can fill you with joy and happiness.
- A perfect game for the end-of-year holiday season.
Watch below the full game review.
If you have questions about the game, don’t stop at the game review. Check the list of links below: