Miss this game review and get paranoid!
I played Paranoia for 20 hours and completed the game in four of its possible endings, follows my toplines:
- Game is fun and full of concepts and elements to learn.
- It’s much more of an ACTION than an RPG game, it’s beatable by mastering its mechanics.
- Reading is necessary to get involved with the game and its story.
- It has bugs and some interfere in the gameplay.
- You can complete the game in 15 to 25 hours.
Watch below the full game review.
If you have questions about the game, don’t stop at the game review. Check the list of links below: