The harder you beat me, the stronger I get.
If you are a fan of Dragon Ball, you know what I mean and this game review was made for you. I played Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot for 25 hours and completed 50% of its storyline, follows my toplines and links for the review.
- A game made for fans or potential fans. It is first an anime show and then a game.
- There are dozens or hundreds of cutscenes at main missions, all of them with voice-over acting.
- Most of the game you will be watching cutscenes or arena fighting.
- It has no lead hero and you can play/fight with various characters.
- It’s not an RPG open-world game, even though there are similar features: collecting, side missions, inventory, etc…
Watch below the full game review.
If you have questions about the game, don’t stop at the game review. Check the list of links below: