A book? A movie? A game.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps is being released today and I had the privilege to review it firsthand. I played Ori and the Will of the Wisps for +24 hours and completed 100% of the game. Here are my topline thoughts:
- It is a game about exploration, combat and a bit of logic.
- You will run back and forth during the entire gameplay to complete quests and collect things.
- The game story is charming and the graphics look amazing.
- It’s a must-play sequel and you can also check-out Ori and the Blind Forest.
- The price tag is fair to offered game content.
Watch below the full game review.
If you have questions about the game, don’t stop at the game review. Check the list of links below: