Demons, Violence, Gore, Death.
25 years of Doom.
My 25th game review, Doom Eternal.
The numbers are aligned, let’s kill those demons!
I played Doom Eternal for 25 hours and completed 6 missions of the game. Here are the review toplines:
- Intense and violent FPS game with a particular combat mechanics.
- The story is simple and easy to understand.
- There is a considerable variety of weapons, skills, combat modes and collectibles.
- For full gameplay experience, the game should be played at Nightmare difficulty.
- The price tag is fair to offered game content.
Watch below the full game review.
If you have questions about the game, don’t stop at the game review. Check the list of links below:
- Watch gameplay videos
- Watch gameplay walkthroughs
- Read the game review
- Read about The Partisan Spy.
- Read about The 3 Step Review Game methodology