25 hours of hacking-and-slashing!
Wanna take a break from Minecraft, but not that much?
Minecraft Dungeons can help you with that.
I played Minecraft Dungeons for 25 hours and completed 20 of 24 game achievements. These are my topline about the game:
- It is a spin-off and a “good breather” game to Minecraft players. Easy and simple to play, a game made for kids, family, and friends.
- As most dungeon crawler and hack-and-slash games, it is all about smashing the same button through the entire game.
- Besides the fighting, there is also a bit of exploration and hero gearing-up.
- Similar to a Lego game, Minecraft Dungeons is fun as it is because it’s Minecraft. Rip-off the skins, break the blocks and you will find just another action adventure game.
Read full game review at the website and watch gameplay highlights below.
If you have questions about the game, don’t stop at the game review. Check the list of links below:
- Watch gameplay videos
- Watch gameplay highlights and walkthroughs
- Read the game review
- Read about The Partisan Spy.
- Read about The 3 Step Review Game methodology