A tiny game, a BIG promise!
I played Grounded for plus 25 hours, finished the story quests, explored the entire backyard, built my base, and killed all kinds of insects. Game review toplines:
- Grounded is a survival adventure game. You will explore, collect, build, and fight insects.
- It is in Early Access stage so you will need to work-around bugs and glitches.
- The story quests can be finished in less than 1 hour, after that you get repeatable daily quests.
- The game is a real promise for the survival genre.
- The price tag is fair for what the game offers.
Read full game review at the website and watch gameplay highlights below.
If you have questions about the game, don’t stop at the game review. Check the list of links below: